If you have a classified that you would like posted here, including available jobs, items available, or items needed, please email Julie Stecker. If you have the job or item listed on your church website or Facebook page, please include that link in the email.
St. Philip's Lutheran Church in Baltimore, Maryland is seeking an organist. Please submit your resume via email.
The duties and responsibilities of the Organist are:
1. Coordinate and prepare the music for Sunday worship services of the church in consultation with the Pastor and Worship and Music Chair.
2. Play the organ and/or piano for worship services as appropriate.
3. Serve as accompanist/director for the Chancel and Children's Choirs.
4. Conduct regularly scheduled choir rehearsals, assist in recruiting members for the choir and in the development of the music ministry of the congregation.
5. Provide list of music selections for worship services as requested in a timely fashion.
6. Teach new music to the choirs and congregation as directed by the Pastor, prepare and present special music for festival services of the church.
7. Play for funeral/memorial services (Additional Compensation)
8. Play for wedding services (compensation to be paid by couple).
Organist has first right of refusal.
Contemporary Worship Arts Director
St. John's Lutheran Church in Sweet Air, Maryland is seeking a part-time Contemporary Worship Arts Director. You can learn more online.
Pastor in Lithuania
The International Church of Vilnius in Lithuania is seeking a pastor. You can read the full job description and information about how to apply here.
Director of Music
Rejoice Fellowship in Glen Burnie, Maryland is seeking a part-time Director of Music. The full job description can be found here. Please send your cover letter and resume via email to the church office.
Wishing Well, Nametag Kiosk
St. Michael Lutheran Church in Perry Hall, Maryland has a wishing well (wooden, with bucket and working crank, approximately 4.5 feet tall) and a nametag kiosk (light-colored wood, approximately 5.5 feet tall, rolls easily on casters, storage in base) available to any church who can use them. Both are handmade and gently used. For more information or to arrange pickup, call Terri Ward at 410-256-5509 or the church office at 410-256-6441.
St. Michael Lutheran Church in Perry Hall, Maryland has eight HP Laserjet printers, some with replacement toner cartridges, models 4000, 4000T, 4000TN, and 4050TN, free to a good home. Contact Barb at 410-256-6441 or by email.
Free Culbransen organ (circa 1970s) available to anyone interested. It is in pristine condition, as well as good working condition. The bench is included. You can view photos here. It is free, but you will need to move from the Bel Air (Harford County) area. If interested, please call Shirley Smith at 410-776-3743.
Holy Communion Lutheran Church in Fallston, Maryland has a pair of portable loudspeakers, used only in the sanctuary, for sale. The are Yamaha Model S112V with 12-inch woofers, and the cost is $450. Please contact Bruce Amrein for additional information.
The Community of St. Dysmas is in need of a keyboard stand to use at one of their prison facilities. If you have one to donate, please contact Pastor Gerry Rickel by email or at 443-326-1115.
Wanted: Pickup truck for Mar-Lu-Ridge. Must be sturdy and in good condition, 250 series or higher. Four wheel drive and tow package a plus but not required. Please contact Pastor Greg Fetzer with questions and offers.
Find a DE-MD Synod Congregation
Find a Rostered Minister
Supply Pastor Roster
Delaware-Maryland Synod news, delivered weekly to your inbox.